Journals and books
- September 2015, R. Álvarez, E. Cahué, J. Clemente-Gallardo, A. Ferrer, D. Íñiguez, X. Mellado, A. Rivero, G. Ruiz, F. Sanz, E. Serrano, A. Tarancón, Y. Vergara. “Analysis of academic productivity based on Complex Networks”, Scientometrics, September 2015, Volume 104, Issue 3, pp 651-672.
- November 2013, Elisa Cauhé, Alfredo Ferrer, Gonzalo Ruiz, David Íñiguez, Alfonso Tarancón. “RRLab: Remote Reality Laboratory to teach mechanics in schools”, chapter 6 of the book “IT Innovative Practices in Secondary Schools: Remote Experiments”, Published by Deusto in 2013. ISBN: 978-84-15772-01-9.
- 7th November 2012, Elisa Cauhé, Arturo Giner, Jaime Ibar, Gonzalo Ruiz, Ruben Vallés. “Hadoop Cloud SaaS access via WS-PGRADE adaptation”, 6th IBERIAN GRID INFRASTRUCTURE CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS Pages: 161-172 Published: 2013
- 8th June 2012, Carlos Gracia-Lázaro, Alfredo Ferrer, Gonzalo Ruiz, Alfonso Tarancón, José A. Cuesta, Angel Sánchez, and Yamir Moreno, “Heterogeneous networks do not promote cooperation when humans play a Prisoner‘s Dilemma” PNAS, Vol. 109, no. 32.
- 8th March 2012, Ibar J, Ruiz G, Tarancón A, Vallés R., “Optiweb: An optimization application for steel cut industries ported to the grid in the framework of PireGrid project”, COMPUTING AND INFORMATICS 31(1):161-171. 2012.
- 30th July 2011, Javier Borge-Holthoefer, Alejandro Rivero, Íñigo García, Elisa Cauhé, Alfredo Ferrer, Darío Ferrer, David Francos, David Íñiguez, María Pilar Pérez, Gonzalo Ruiz, Francisco Sanz, Fermín Serrano, Cristina Viñas, Alfonso Tarancón, Yamir Moreno ,“Structural and Dynamical Patterns on Online Social Networks: The Spanish May 15th Movement as a Case Study”, PLoS ONE 6(8): e23883, 2011.
- Zaragoza, DGA buiding, 17th march 2016. Introduction to scraping for civil servants and press. How to apply this techniques to build a platform like Aragón Opensocial Data.
- Zaragoza, february 2015. Augmented reality and 3D visualization in education talks within the Scintific Circuits of University of Zaragoza.
- Jaca, 26-27 september 2014, Open Social Data and scraping tutorials. Member of the organizing commitee of the I Jacathon Aragón Open Data de la Dirección General de Aragón.
Zaragoza, Bantierra meeting room, 6th february 2014. “Open Social Data, escuchamos para que sepas lo que pasa en Aragón”.
Zaragoza, University of Zaragoza I+D building meeting room, 13th december 2012. Students day. Talk about the use of augmented reality techniques in education.
Zaragoza, BIFI computer room, 17th may 2012. WS-PGRADE course for developers, sysadmins and users.
Madrid, meeting room of Fundación Ramón Areces, 11-12 de abril de 2011. International Symposium: Plasmas and fusion energy: Basic science and technology – Talk about simulating plasma particle trajectories in distributed computing and monitoring the results in 3D environments.
Zaragoza, University of Zaragoza I+D building meeting room, 25th november 2010. PireGrid Public Event – Talk “Adapting to GRID the application ‘Optimo’”
- Zaragoza, BIFI, 4-6 february 2014, member of the organizing commitee of the VII National BIFI Congress